Steven Griffith is an author, speaker, researcher, performance expert and one of the leading authorities on time, productivity and performance.
His book, The Time Cleanse: A Proven System To Eliminate Wasted Time, Realize Your Full Potential, And Reinvest In What Matters Most, was published by McGrawHill as the first “Timefulness” solution that “adds time to your life, and life to your time.” It provides a strategic and effective approach to changing our relationship to time, allowing organizations and individuals to close performance gaps, increase organizational efficiencies, improve productivity, reduce stress, and realize their full potential.
For over 25 years, he has been a trusted advisor and coach to successful CEO’s, entrepreneurs, executives, professional and Olympic athletes, entertainment professionals, and organizations, including the U.S. Military, Jimmy KimmelLive, Citibank, Wells Fargo, LAPD, USC, UCLA, The National Academy of SportsMedicine, and members of the NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL.
Steven is a former Chicago Golden Glove Boxer and Illinois State Heavy-weight champion; Griffith has been dubbed “The Velvet Hammer” for his uniquely fierce and compassionate no-holds-barred style.
Facts About Steven
1. Was one of the first people to teach Mindfulness at Walter Reed medical center for the military.
2. Developed the timefulness to advance the current concept of mindfulness in our technology-driven world
3. Created and taught the first all women’s college boxing course for credit in the US.
4. Holds a US patent on software that analysis electronic communication( text, email, chat)
5. Is a former Chicago Golden Glove Boxer and Illinois State Heavy-weight Champion
6. Has volunteered to teach mindfulness on weeklong retreats for teenagers
7. Owned and operated one of the first training centers for professionals and elite athletes in the united states
8. Has over acquired over 25,000 hours of group and individual coaching hours in his carrier.
9. Is the author of several books including his latest release by McGraw hill of The Time Cleanse.
10. His favorite form of exercise is stand up paddleboarding.